In addition to the traditional medical, dental, vision and 401k we also offer...
- Formal mentorship program
- Generous time off policies including paid parental leave
- Professional licensing and certifications (EIT, PE, DBIA, PMP) support and reimbursement
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Employer contribution to HSA
Learn More About Our Employees
S&B USA participates in apprenticeship programs for individuals seeking a career in construction, and we work with local unions in PA and MD.
We employ interns in the fields of engineering, safety, accounting, human resources, estimating, project cost and controls, and marketing. Developing talent at all levels is what ultimately makes S&B USA a high performing company. S&B USA offers students the opportunity to learn from those with different backgrounds, knowledge and experiences leading to a well rounded experience.
Please check LinkedIn or Handshake for internship opportunities or email firstname.lastname@example.org.