Founded in 1947, Fay offers a legacy of success as an accomplished general contractor and solution provider operating in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Fay is a recognized industry leader in design-build, value engineering, and accelerated construction delivery methods. Our innovative solutions, combined with a customer focused approach, allow us to excel on complex projects with tight schedules and provide our clients with unmatched value.
Our team of experienced professionals demonstrates an unparalleled commitment to safety, quality and service on all of our projects, which has been recognized with the following awards:
- AGC Build America Award, Highway & Transportation Renovation, Under $10 Million Category (CSX Emergency Bridge Replacement)
- ENR Mid-Atlantic – Best Overall Project of the Year Finalist; Regional Best Highway/Bridge Project (US 50 over Severn River Bridge)
- ESWP Transportation Project of the Year, PSPE Pittsburgh Chapter Outstanding Engineering Achievement, and Pittsburgh ASCE Project of the Year Awards (Liberty Bridge)
- NRC Small Project of the Year (LIRC Flat Rock Bridge)
- Roads and Bridges Top Ten Bridge Award (US 50 over Severn River Bridge)
- ASHE Outstanding Highway Award (New Stanton Interchange)
- ACI Maryland Excellence in Concrete Award (Union Bridge Quarry Conveyor)
- ABCD Pittsburgh Outstanding Rehabilitated Bridge (Birmingham Bridge)
- Identified Technologies Innovator of the Year (Union Bridge Quarry Conveyor)
- AGC Alliant Build America Award – New Highway and Transportation Over $10M Category (US 219 Somerset to Meyersdale New Highway Construction)
- AASHTO Value Engineering Award (US 219 Somerset to Meyersdale New Highway Construction)
- AGC Alliant Build America Award – Highway and Transportation Under $10M Renovation Category (Fort Steuben Bridge)
Our dedication to the completion of quality projects in a safe manner is of the utmost importance to our management team. For that reason, Fay is proud to be an ISNetworld registered contractor. In addition to providing third-party monitoring of contractors’ health, safety, and quality procedures, ISNetworld also screens contractors’ insurance and bonding capacities. Through this partnership, we can assure clients that Fay is a qualified, capable construction partner.
Why choose the S&B USA Construction Family of Companies?
- Nationally recognized safety culture
- Client focused approach
- Recognized partnering practices
- Industry leader in innovative solutions and methods
- Highly experienced and qualified employees
Visit the [ Fay Southeast ] page
to learn more about the S&B USA Construction Family.